Pharmaceutical Blister Films are used for sealing with barrier films like PVC, PVC|PVdC etc. to form a blister pack.
AAPL Solutions thrives in supplying printed or unprinted, coated or uncoated blister foils for pharmaceutical industry. The general specs range form 20-25micron for blister foils.
Laminates or laminated films combine solvent, solvent less & extrusion capabilities with state-of-the-art upto 10-color rotogravure printing to provide quality converted rolls stocks for Vertical Form-Fill-Seal (VFFS) and Horizontal Form-Fill-Seal (HFFS). AAPL Solutions provides high-quality printed roll stock and pre-made pouches for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries.
AAPL Solutions has technical expertise to design flexible packaging solutions for difficult applications. Whether you need chemical resistance, liquid containment, foil barrier, hermetic/peel-able/frangible seals, perforations, or any other challenging requirement, AAPL can help to develop the right laminates for your application. Our laminates are produced using stringent quality specifications using a broad range of materials including but not limited to PET, OPP, CPP, LDPE, HDPE, LLDPE, Foils, Metallized films etc.
AAPL Solutions offers a wide range of anti-counterfeiting solutions powered by outstanding technology, know-how, and processes. Specifically, primary packaging offers the best opportunity for security because it positions anti-counterfeiting features as close as possible to the product. Some of the ways we help you end user fight counterfeits:-
- A special design (e.g. your company logo) integrated in the foil surface. The mechanical properties of the aluminium are not affected. The security foil can be used for nearly every aluminium-based packaging.
- Special peelable lidding foils that are damaged during opening.
- Complex print designs that are extremely difficult to reproduce without expert printing technology and knowledge.
- It is possible to produce unique optical effects using a wide range of security features, such as UV and/or IR effects, colour shifting and/or optical taggants.
- Holograms are long-established and provide a highly visual and easy-to-detect security feature.